Rainsberg is incorporated in Florida, USA with Turkey based production.
We ship our packages worldwide. Shipping time is calculated each time differently based on where you are located.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
Processing your order takes about 1-2 business days.
If your tracking is not showing information, please wait 2 days before trying to track your package again. If your package is showing information but it is not updating, your package is making its way to your country and will be updated once it is picked up by your local postal office. If you have any issues with your tracking, please contact us at email@example.com.
Refunds and guarantee
If you would like to modify or cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after you have purchased your product. We will email you within 24 hours to confirm your changes and any further instructions.
If you would like to change your shipping address, please email us at email@example.com immediately after you have purchased your product. We will email you within 24 hours to confirm the change in your address. We cannot change your address once it is in transit. Please contact your local postal office to have your mail forwarded to you.
We are sorry that your product arrived damaged, accidents do rarely occur during shipment. Do not worry, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to get this resolved immediately. Please send us pictures or videos of the damages with the email.
Our one year guarantee covers manufacturing defects or failures and breakages that render part or all of your product to become non-functional.
Our guarantee does not cover:
Cosmetic blemishes, scratches, stains, or wear & tear
Failures or breakages due to misuse, neglect, or intentional damage
Things we don’t manufacture ourselves (apparel)
To submit a guarantee claim, please, contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
If you would like to return your package, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will provide you further instructions.
We will send you a refund within 3-5 business days of receiving and inspecting it. As per our Refund Policy we do not pay for return shipping.
Airline carry-on guide
Yes, international carry-on approved
Touch Lock instruction
1. Input main fingerprint
- Select the primary finger to be used. Press the pad of this finger against the device until the blue indicator light turns on;
- Repeat this action with the same, primary finger 10 more times, inputting your fingerprint at different angles each time. The primary fingerprint is registered when the blue indicator light turns off and you hear the unlock sound;
- A blinking red light means the device was unable to register your fingerprint. Simply press the same finger again.
2. Input additional fingerprints (up to 10 prints)
- Press another finger to the device. The red and blue indicator lights will begin blinking alternately;
- Unlock the device by inputting your primary fingerprint. (If the red indicator lights up, you may have input a different finger. Try again.)
- Input the new fingerprint as you did with the primary finger, pressing the new finger 10 more times at different angles until the blue indicator light turns off. The additional fingerprint is now registered;
- Repeat to input any additional fingerprints.
- Press the device with the fingerprint you want deleted. Hold it there until the red indicator light starts blinking. Release the finger;
- Please note: If you have deleted the main fingerprint anybody can open the lock with any finger (until a new main fingerprint is registered);
- If a the red indicator lights comes on but does not blink, please try the fingerprint again or return to the first step for deletionn.
- Press a finger to the device. If the Green indicator blinks, power is low. Please charge it.
- Open the charging port and connect the Type-C silica gel USB charging cable.
- Confirm the green light has turned on.
- Charge it for about 1.5 hours. When the device is fully charged, the green light goes out.
- Unplug the charging cable and cover the port to prevent water and dust getting in.